Welcome to RIAIMH's Endorsement
® Application System, it's EASy!
ZOOM info sessions are available. Email email@example.com
for a time to meet or pop into my Virtual Office Hours.2022 Virtual Office Hours: **Friday, 5/27/22 Office Hours are canceled**
- Tuesday 12-1 pm,
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87476574122?pwd=WWd2ZXoxMDlaQ3d5VmgxNWJGd1M5Zz09
Meeting ID: 874 7657 4122, Passcode: 985119, One tap mobile +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)- Friday 9-10 am,
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88912327278?pwd=MVdyakRmRHUxS0tvYjFmN1RqcFcwZz09
Meeting ID: 889 1232 7278, Passcode: 526178, One tap mobile +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
START your application - REGISTER on EASy -- YOU WILL NEED
1. your RIAIMH Membership expiration date
2. a payment ($25) or scholarship Information
3. education information - the name of your college/university, degree/certificate program, year of completion/graduation (if you have 2 years of paid work in the field you don't need a degree.
4. work information - Infant/Toddler field, start, and end dates
5. reflective supervision - supervisor's name, the dates you saw them, and the total number of hours receiving reflective supervision/consultation
6. resume - IMHS and IMHM applicants require a resume
IFA & IFS
applications OPEN submission.
IMHS & IMHM
application DEADLINE to potentially sit for November 2022 exam is September 30, 2022
Exams: Only IMHS and IMHM applicants
need to take the exam. 2022 Exam schedule
: 4-hour slot during the week of November 28th, 2022.
The Endorsement Coordinator will be in touch to schedule your exam date once your application is submitted and reviewed with approval.
Exams will be virtual until further notice.
IMH Case Discussion Group:
Available to professionals who are in the process of applying for IMHS or IMHM-Clinical Endorsement®
. Progress on their application needs to be almost complete to participate in the IMH Case Discussion group. This group is in preparation for the IMHS or IMHM-Clinical exam.Exam preparation resources: https://riaimh.org/Endorsement-Exam-Prepping
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org