Starting in 2023:
RIAIMH will be charging a fee to RENEW Endorsement.
® Application System, it's EASy!
ZOOM info sessions are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a time to meet or pop into my Virtual Office Hours.2022 Virtual Office Hours:
- Tuesday 12-1 pm,
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87476574122?pwd=WWd2ZXoxMDlaQ3d5VmgxNWJGd1M5Zz09- Friday 9-10 am,
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88912327278?pwd=MVdyakRmRHUxS0tvYjFmN1RqcFcwZz09
START your INFANT or EARLY CHILDHOOD Endorsement Application - REGISTER on EASy -- YOU WILL NEED
1. Active RIAIMH Membership (expiration date)
2. a payment ($25) or approved scholarship Information (please email email@example.com for more info)
3. education information - college/university, degree/certificate program, year of completion/graduation. Some categories do not require.
4. work information - Infant/Toddler or Early Childhood field, start, and end dates
5. reflective supervision - supervisor's name, the dates you saw them, and the total number of hours receiving reflective supervision/consultation. Some categories don't require.
6. resume - Mental Health Specialist (MHS) and Mental Health Mentor (MHM) applicants require a resume
Family Associate & Family Specialist
applications are OPEN submission
MHS & MHM
application submission DEADLINE to potentially sit for the May 2023 exam is TBD.
Exams: Only MHS and MHM applicants
need to take the exam. 2022-2023 Exam schedule
: during the weeks of November 28th - December 2, 2022, and May 22 - 26, 2023; 4-hour slot (8-12a, or 12:30-4:30p), Virtual
Once your application is submitted and reviewed with approval to sit for the exam, the Endorsement Coordinator will be in touch to schedule your exam date.
IMH Case Discussion Group:
Available to professionals who are in the process of applying for MHS or MHM-Clinical Endorsement®
. Progress on their application needs to be almost complete to participate in the IMH Case Discussion group. This group is in preparation for the exam.Exam preparation resources: https://riaimh.org/Endorsement-Exam-Prepping
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org