Welcome to RIAIMH's Endorsement
® Application System, it's EASy!
ZOOM info sessions are available. Email email@example.com
for a time to meet or pop into my Virtual Office Hours.2022 Virtual Office Hours:
- Tuesday 12-1 pm,
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87476574122?pwd=WWd2ZXoxMDlaQ3d5VmgxNWJGd1M5Zz09- Friday 9-10 am,
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88912327278?pwd=MVdyakRmRHUxS0tvYjFmN1RqcFcwZz09
START your IMH application - REGISTER on EASy -- YOU WILL NEED
1. RIAIMH Membership expiration date
2. a payment ($25) or scholarship Information
3. education information - college/university, degree/certificate program, year of completion/graduation. Some categories do not require a degree.
4. work information - Infant/Toddler field, start, and end dates
5. reflective supervision - supervisor's name, the dates you saw them, and the total number of hours receiving reflective supervision/consultation. Some categories don't require reflective supervision.
6. resume - IMHS and IMHM applicants require a resume
IFA & IFS
applications OPEN submission.
IMHS & IMHM
application submission DEADLINE to potentially sit for the November/December 2022 exam is September 30, 2022.
applications will be available soon
Exams: Only IMHS and IMHM applicants
need to take the exam. 2022 Exam schedule
: during the weeks of November 28th - December 2, 2022, and May 22 - 26, 2023; 4-hour slot (8-12a, or 12:30-4:30p), Virtual
Once your application is submitted and reviewed with approval to sit for the exam, the Endorsement Coordinator will be in touch to schedule your exam date.
IMH Case Discussion Group:
Available to professionals who are in the process of applying for IMHS or IMHM-Clinical Endorsement®
. Progress on their application needs to be almost complete to participate in the IMH Case Discussion group. This group is in preparation for the IMHS or IMHM-Clinical exam.Exam preparation resources: https://riaimh.org/Endorsement-Exam-Prepping
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org